This is my third attempt.. and i think this is the best. But perhaps it’ll be even better if i sprinkle some chocolate or add in the leftover chocolate fudge.. yup, should try that some other times. This is pretty easy to make.. I learned about trifle from Mas (RN). Thanks so much to her.
- Chocolate roll cake – slice thinly (1 cm)
- Non-dairy Whip Cream – beat until stiff peak forms (i used 1L of Rich Brand)
- Instant Pudding Custard – prepare as per instruction + 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 can peach (in syrup) – dice
- Bottom layer is chocolate cake. Sprinkle some peach syrup on to cake. Then put in diced peach.
- Middle layer is custard. Fold 1 1/2 cup of whipped cream into custard mixture. (should add in choc fudge here).
- First layer is whipped cream. Use diced peach as deco. (should also sprinkle choc fudge here).
- Cover with “cling wrap” and refrigerate for 6 hours (overnight is better).